News and Events
- Professor Bill Neilson has re-acquired the rights to his textbook, Personnel Economics, and made it freely available on his website
- Benjamin Compton has been given the 2014 Outstanding Faculty Award for the Aerospace and Defense MBA Program
- Expert economic research on the World Cup is featured in "Bidding for Fool's Gold? The Uncertain Benefits of Hosting the World Cup"
- Claire Coker, Economics major, speaks at the Haslam College of Business dedication ceremony
- A study by Charles Sims, Assistant Professor of Economics and a faculty fellow at UT's Howard Baker Jr. Center for Public Policy, has been published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences early edition
- T. Boone Pickens hosts student roundtable
- Professor Bill Neilson visits Chengdu, China
- Lawrence LaPlue, Graduate Student in Economics, receives "Excellence in Research Award"
- Liang Yin, Graduate Student in Economics, receives "Best First-Year Graduate Student Award"
Department of Economics ~ 507 Stokely Management Center ~ 916 Volunteer Boulevard ~ Knoxville, TN ~ 37996-0550
Phone: 865-974-3303 ~ Fax: 865-974-4601 ~ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org